- Country of origin: Slovakia
- Producer: Elesko
- Type: white / medium dry
- Grape variety: Gewurztraminer 100%
- Quality classification: Akostne vino (Quality wine)
- Time to drink: Now - 2024
Pale yellow with transparency and gray tones.
The aroma of sweet oriental fruits such as lychee and white peach spreads, and you can also feel the sharp minerals and the spiciness of white pepper and ginger.
Along with tropical fruit flavors such as grapefruit and passion fruit, you can feel the clear acidity and hard minerals. A crisp finish that stands out from the spicyness while being healed by the aromatic fragrance.
- Note creator
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Residual sugar: 11.0 g/l
- Acidity: 7.7 g/l
- Volume: 750ml
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Region: Lesser Carpathians
- District: Modra
- Village: Vištuk
- Place of manufacture: Elesko
- Place of bottling: Elesko
- Aging: Stainless steel tank aging
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Plus Wine Co., Ltd.
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18° C