- Country of origin : Slovakia
- Producer : Elesko
- Type : red / dry
- Grape variety : Blaufränkisch 100%
- Quality classification : Akostne vino (Quality wine)
- Time to drink : Now - 2024
Bright and sparkling raspberry red .
The scent of bright red fruits such as raspberries and strawberries is followed by oriental nuances of cinnamon and cloves .
A good balance of acidity and fruitiness, with moderate tannins to tighten the whole. The lingering aroma of tobacco remains, giving the light drinking mouth just the right amount of calmness. The pop bottle with a screw cap is perfect for outdoor use, and it is also recommended to cool it a little and drink it at a BBQ!
- Note creator
- Alcohol content: 13.00%
- Residual sugar: 2.70 g/l
- Acidity: 5.28 g/l
- Body: light
- Volume: 750ml
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Region: Lesser Carpathians
- District: Modra
- Village: Vištuk
- Manufacturer: Elesko
- Place: Elesko
- Place of bottling: Elesko
- Aging: Stainless steel tank aging
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Plus Wine Co., Ltd.
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18° C