- Country of origin: Romania
- Producer: Jidvei
- Type: white / medium dry
- Grape variety: Muscat Ottonel 100%
- Classification: DOC-CMD Tarnave-Jidvei
- Time to drink: Now - 2023
Clear gold with a slight straw color.
The scent blends beautifully with floral and fruity aromas. Aromas of elderberry and acacia, along with hints of summer apple, ripe grapefruit, pear and ripe Shine Muscat. It is a wine with a rich aroma that even those who are not good at wine can accept.
The taste has a pleasant acidity like grapefruit. Its fresh acidity and fruitiness from a little residual sugar are beautifully balanced. It's a very gentle, slightly understated aromatic wine that doesn't interfere with cooking.
- Food pairing
Goes well with pork dishes in general, fresh fish appetizers, cabbage rolls, Chinese food in general, dumplings, small dragon wraps, creamy pasta and crab balls.
The label depicts the work "Girl Lying in the Hay" by Nicolae Grigorescu, a Romanian national painter.
- 8-10 ℃
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Residual sugar: 5.85 g/ l
- Acidity: 5.09 g/ l
- Volume: 750ml
- Ingredients: grape 100%
- Region: Transylvania
- County: Aruba
- Wine region: Tarnave
- Sub-region: Jidvei
- Village: Tawny
- Vineyard: Producer's own field
- Vineyard manager: Jidvei
- Maker: Jidvei
- Place: Jidvei
- Bottling location: Jidvei
- Aging: stainless steel tank
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Winemaker: Ioan BUIA
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import route: Jidvei ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C