- Country of origin: Bulgaria
- Producer: Lovico
- Type: white / dry
- Grape variety: Chardonnay 100%
- Quality Classification: IGP Danube Plain
- Time to drink: Now - 2024
A transparent gold color with a hint of green.
The nose has citrus and slightly spicy nuances.
The palate is fruity with hints of ripe yellow fruit. A well-balanced, well-organized and value-for-money wine.
Food that goes well with
Octopus and squid with salted lemon, seafood carpaccio, crustacean frites.
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Residual sugar: 3.00 g/L
- Acidity: 5.30 g/L
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Origin: Danube Plain
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Lovico
- Manufacturer: Lovico
- Place: Lovico
- Bottling location: Lovico
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: New Nichibu Co., Ltd.
- Import route: Lovico ⇨ New Nichibu Co., Ltd. ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C