- Country of Origin : Romania, Hungary, Georgia, Slovakia, Bulgaria
- Category : 5-6 piece set
- Regular price : 12,819 yen
- Set discount rate : 5%
In addition to grape varieties found around the world, such as Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot, Eastern Europe also has many historical indigenous varieties that have been cultivated since ancient times.
A great value red wine set to showcase the most potential Eastern European black grape varieties.
- Elesko Marina Dunaj 2019 / Slovakia
- Vylyan Macska Portugieser 2021 / Hungary
- Castel Bolovanu Novac 2018 / Romania
- Corcova Feteasca Neagra 2019
- Zagreus Mavrud Reserve 2016 / Bulgaria
- Stori Marani Saperavi 2015 / Georgia