- Country of Origin : Romania
- Producer : Vinarte
- Type : red / dry
- Grape variety : Cabernet Sauvignon 100%
- Quality Classification : DOC-CMD Samburesti-Bolovanu
- Time to drink : 2023-2035
Romania's finest Cabernet Sauvignon. Classic Bordeaux-style finish, not yet ready to drink. A very high quality wine suitable for long aging. It has a solid power and shows deep, rich taste and complexity. It is a wine that becomes more delicious the more it ages, so it is recommended for those who have a wine cellar.
A healthy, clear, bright dark red.
It has a strong, elegant fragrance. Black currant, blackberry, black cherry, plum, cassis, lavender, clove, nutmeg, vanilla, coconut, chocolate, coffee, black pepper, ink, A very complex wine with aromas of smoke, tobacco, cedar, moist leaves, leather, damp earth, damp wool, mushrooms, meat, game, farmhouse and rubber products.
It has a mellow and elegant taste, but has a firm body. Fine tannins and moderate acidity combine to create a well-balanced wine. Compared to other Cabernets, Romanian Cabernets have soft tannins and a smooth texture from the moment the cork is opened, making it easy to pair with food without being too bitter.
- Food that goes well with
It has a strong drinkability and is a powerful wine, so it goes well with dishes with a solid structure such as dashi soup. Because the tannins are solid, it is more for strong flavors such as red meat and wild game than chicken. Oven-baked beef, meat-based wild dishes such as grilled pork, steamed in an earthenware pot, grilled silver cod marinated in miso, tiger prawn cutlet, and wagyu beef steak go well with each other. It is also recommended to enjoy it alone at a wine bar.
- Other comments
It's not quite ready to drink yet, but if you want to enjoy it right away, we recommend letting it air out. In addition, the above aromas and flavors may change over time, so we will update it every year.
- Note taker
- Alcohol content: 13.80%
- Residual sugar: 0.24 g/l
- Acidity: 5.37 g/l
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: 100% grapes
- Region: Oltenia
- Origin: Samburesti
- Village: Borovanu
- Field: Producer's own field.
- Climate: Continental climate (Köppen climate classification: Cfbx)
- Annual rainfall: 600-700 ml
- Grape grower: Vinarte
- Manufacturer: Vinarte
- Place: Vinarte
- Place of bottling: Vinarte
- Aging: 18 months in Romanian and French barrels (25% new)
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import route: Vinarte ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C