- Country of Origin: Czech Republic
- Producer: Znovin
- Type: white / dry
- Grape variety: Welschriesling 100%
- Quality classification: Jakostní víno s přívlastkem / Pozdní sběr
- Time to drink: Now ~ 25 years
Welschriesling with a gentle impression. It has a firm acidity and is refreshing to drink. The aroma and flavor are mild, so it can be used widely as a meal wine. You can feel the lush and fresh flavor, probably because it was picked a little early.
Producing area information
The Moravian region of the Czech Republic is a wine-producing region with a large temperature difference and a very blessed natural environment. Mass production is impossible, but the quality of Moravian production is recognized worldwide. It is especially characterized by the richness of white wine, fruity mouthfeel and spiciness.
Color is medium/straw lemon.
Aroma is moderate. Aromas of grapefruit, lemon peel, grape, pear, fennel, German chamomile, grass, flint and wet stone.
The taste is dry. High acidity. Moderate alcohol content. Medium (-) body. The flavor is rather strong. Moderate aftertaste.
- Food that goes well with
Roast chicken, Caesar salad . Since the acidity is solid, it seems to be compatible with similar dressings and marinades.
- Note taker
- Alcohol content: 12.0%
- Residual sugar: 7.1 g/l
- Acidity: 6.5 g/l
- Body: Medium (-)
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Origin: Moravia
- District: Velkopavlovicka
- Village: Hustopeče
- Field: Růženy
- Manufacturer: Znovin
- Place: Znovin
- Place of bottling: Znovin
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: P&M Czech
- Import method: container import
- Route: Lahofer ⇨ P&M Czech ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C