- Country of origin : Hungary
- Producer : Chapel Hill
- Type : red / dry
- Grape variety : Pinot Noir 100%
- Quality classification : None
- Time to drink : Now - 2023
Pale, bright and transparent ruby color.
A gorgeous and light scent of red fruits such as cherry and strawberry.
The flavor of sweet spices such as cinnamon is added to create a favorable impression. The terroir of the warm Dale Balaton can be felt in the taste that has a firm dry tannin while centering on the fruit flavor.
- Food that goes well with
The dry tannins bring out the juicy fruitiness of the wine when paired with salty dishes. Excellent compatibility with snacks such as uncured ham, salami, and gorgonzola. Also for barbecue and yakitori (green onion, chicken liver, etc. with salt). If you cool it slightly, it will bring out the refreshing feeling. Hors d'oeuvres, salty grills, barbecues and more.
- Note creator
- 14°C to 16°C
- Alcohol content: 12.50%
- Residual sugar: no information
- Acidity: no information
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Origin: Midwestern Hungary
- District : Balatonboglar
- Manufacturer : Chapel Hill
- Place : Chapel Hill
- Bottling location : Chapel Hill
- Aging: stainless steel tank
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: KOBE International
- Import method: container import
- Import route : Chapel Hill ⇨ KOBE International ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C