- Country of origin : Moldova
- Producer : Radacini
- Type : red / dry
- Grape variety : Feteasca Neagra 60% Syrah 40%
- Quality classification : None
- Time to drink : Now - 2026
- EAN code : 4840267007659
Fiori is a Moldovan word that means excitement or excitement. A series that is rapidly gaining attention for its stylish appearance and unique taste. It is also a tribute to the indigenous variety Feteasca Neagra, which is especially loved locally. A fine wine where you can enjoy the exquisite combination of two kinds of grapes.
Deep ruby color .
It has rich aromas of blackberry, black cherry and plum .
The rich flavor of blackberries with licorice and spice nuances is softly enveloped in the flavor of vanilla from barrel aging .
Food that goes well with
Casual meat dishes such as hamburgers, meatballs, roast chicken, and flavorful cheeses such as blue cheese and goat.
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Body: medium
- Residual sugar content: 0.3 g/l
- Acidity: 5.2 g/l
- Volume: 750ml
- Stopper specifications: cork
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: 100% grapes.
- Origin: Stefan Voda
- Field: Producer's own field
- Average age: 5-6 years
- Soil: Light loamy carbonate black soil
- Yield: 6-7 tons/ha
- Dense planting rate: 2500 trees/ha
- Harvest method: Hand-picked
- Grape grower: Radaccini
- Manufacturer: Radacini
- Winemaker: Mr. Umberto Menini
- Place: Radacini
- Place of bottling: Radacini
- Method of vinification: The two varieties are fermented separately and then blended. 100% hand-picked grapes are soaked at 10°C for 2 days, specially selected yeast is added, fermented for 15 days, and lactic acid fermentation is performed at 18°C for 15 days to bring out the fruit and richness. A portion of the wine is aged in stainless steel tanks for 8 months and the rest in French oak barrels for 6 months, giving it a fine texture and creamy taste.
- Aging: Part of the wine is aged in stainless steel tanks for 8 months, the rest in French oak barrels for 6 months.
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Agri Co., Ltd.
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C