- Country of Origin : Hungary
- Producer : Tokaj Hetszolo
- Type : white / sweet
- Grape variety : Furmint 10 0%
- Quality classification : PDO Tokaj
- Time to drink : Now - 2023
beautiful golden color.
The nose has tropical fruit, apricot and raisin nuances. The mild aroma of aging in oak barrels is also impressive.
The taste is typical of Tokaji, and it does not disappoint wine lovers and offers great cost performance.
Food that goes well with
It is commonly drunk as an aperitif or dessert wine. Cakes, fruit platters, foie gras, meat dishes with blue cheese and rich sauces show good marriage.
Explanation of wine name
- Hetszolo is the name of the winery and means "seven vineyards". Het = seven, Sorrow = grapes.
- Tokaj is the name of the production area.
- Edes means "sweet".
- Szamorodni is the Hungarian Tokaj wine quality classification. It is classified according to almost the same criteria as Asu 3 Putnosh.
What is Samorodni
Szamorodni is one of the Hungarian Tokaj wine quality classifications and is a moderately sweet wine. In Slavic, the word means "natural", and the grapes with noble rot are harvested together with the grapes that are not attached. Sweet Samorodni wines must have a minimum residual sugar content of 30g per liter and a minimum age of 2 years.
Not only does it reduce the labor and cost of harvesting, but the rich sweetness of noble rot grapes and the freshness of dried mint combine to create an exquisite harmony of sweetness and acidity.
- Alcohol content: 11.5%
- Residual sugar: 80 g/l
- Acidity: 6.8 g/l
- Contents: 500ml
- Aging potential: 25+ years
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Origin: Tokaj
- District: Tokaj Hejarya
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Tokaj Hetszolo
- Manufacturer: Tokai Hetszolo
- Place: Tokaj Hetszolo
- Place of bottling: Tokaj Hetszolo
- Aging: 1.5 years in Hungarian barrels
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Yamaguchi Co., Ltd.
- Import route: Tokai Hetszolo ⇨ Yamaguchi Co., Ltd. ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C