- Country of Origin: Hungary
- Producer: Ipacs Szabo
- Type: white / dry
- Grape variety: Cabernet Franc 100%
- Quality classification: None
- Time to drink: Now - 2025
Pale straw color .
The nose has ripe pear, citrus and nutty nuances derived from barrel aging.
The flavor is fruity. The mouthfeel is very good and the balance between acidity and fruit is very good.
Food that goes well with
Pairs well with creamy pasta, stews, white meats, fish and grilled vegetables .
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Volume: 750ml
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Origin: Villani
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Ipacs Szabo
- Manufacturer: Ipacs Szabo
- Place: Ipacs Szabo
- Place of bottling: Ipacs Szabo
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Yamaguchi Co., Ltd.
- Route: Ipacs Szabo ⇨ Yamaguchi Co., Ltd. ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C