- Country of origin: Romania
- Producer: Domeniile Săhăteni
- Type: red / dry
- Grape variety: Merlot 100%
- Classification: DOC-CT Dealu Mare
- Readiness for drinking: now~2031
- Price range: 3,000~3,999
Dark garnet color.
It has a rich fragrance with volume. Ripe plums, cassis, black cherries, vanilla, cocoa and spices.
The attack is soft and elegant, giving a solid body feel. The nuances of ripe blueberries derived from grapes blend well with the spices of barrel aging, vanilla and coffee. Firm and smooth tannins complement the acidity beautifully.
- Food pairing
Korean BBQ, roast lamb, stewed hamburger, hard cheese, Chinese meat, Wagyu beef steak.
- Alcohol by volume: 15％
- Residual sugar: 3.62 g/l
- Acidity: 5.50 g/l
- Body: full
- Bottle volume: 750 ml
Terroir and grapes
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Historical region: Muntenia
- Wine region: Dealurile Munteniei
- Podgorie: Dealu Mare
- Village: Săhăteni
- Vineyard owner: Domeniile Săhăteni
- Production place: Domeniile Săhăteni
- Bottling place: Domeniile Săhăteni
- Winemaking: Harvesting takes place in the first week of October and the ripeness of the grapes is high (CT). The harvesting method is hand-picked and the grapes are sorted by grain. Maturation in stainless steel tanks (14 days) followed by malolactic fermentation in barriques.
- Malolactic conversion: Yes, in oak barrels.
- Maturation: 12 months in Romanian oak barrels. Barrel is medium roast.
- Name of winemaker: Aurelia VIȘINESCU.
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club.
- Import method: maritime import.
- Import Route: Domeniile Săhăteni ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club.
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers.
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club.
- Storage place: Daniel's Wine Club Yokohama.
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C.