- Country of Origin : Romania
- Producer : Jidvei
- Type : white / sweet
- Grape variety : Feteasca Alba 100%
- Classification : DOC-CT Tarnave
- Time to drink : Now - 2030
- EAN code : 5 942091 000192
Pale golden color with a sense of transparency.
The nose has hints of dried flowers, beeswax, rosehips, light spices and citrus zest.
There is a sense of volume, and the balance of sweetness and acidity is wonderful. The charming fruit flavor is also pleasant. A mature yet complex and harmonious wine with a long finish.
- Food pairing
It goes well with foie gras, blue cheese, Japanese sweets, desserts, spicy Chinese food, mapo tofu and chili shrimp.
- Other comments
Made 20 years ago, it is a very valuable wine. The aging condition is also very good, and it is a wonderful product that is hard to get from the Eastern European area. The manufacturer is also a reliable manufacturer. Imported in 2010 and stored in our own warehouse in Yokohama for 12 years.
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Residual sugar: 40 g/l
- Volume: 750ml
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Region: Transylvania
- County: Aruba
- Wine region: Tarnave
- Vineyard: Producer's own field
- Vineyard manager: Jidvei
- Maker: Jidvei
- Place: Jidvei
- Bottling location: Jidvei
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import Route: Jidvei ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C