- Country of origin: Bulgaria
- Producer: Katarzyna
- Type: white / dry
- Grape variety: Viognier 100%
- Quality Classification: PGI Thracian Valley
- Time to drink: Now - 2024
The Thracian king was known not only for his winemaking, but also for his golden ornaments and the breeding of fast horses, and the symbol of Katarzyna is his fast horse.
A new brand of elegant dry white that overlaps the symbol of Katarzyna with “Cheval”, which means horse in French.
Greenish golden color.
Aromas of ripe yellow fruit with hints of fresh and pleasant forest.
Juicy, rich texture and gentle peach taste. Soft and elegant with a long finish.
Goes well with appetizers, pasta, lasagna, white meat such as chicken and pork, and smoked fish.
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Residual sugar: 5.75 g/l
- Acidity: 1.50 g/l
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Origin: Thracian Valley
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Katarzyna
- Manufacturer: Katarzyna
- Place: Katarzyna
- Place of bottling: Katarzyna
- Aging: stainless steel tank
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Thracia Trading Co., Ltd.
- Import route: Katarzyna ⇨ Thracia Trading Co., Ltd. ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: Use temperature-controlled containers.
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C.