- Country of Origin: Romania
- Producer: Jidvei
- Type: Ice wine, white / sweet
- Grape variety: Gewurztraminer 100%
- Quality classification: D OC Tarnave
- Time to drink: Now-2050
- EAN code: 5 942091 001328
For the first time in seven years, the 2018 vintage Jidvei Icewine has entered the IWSC 2019 wine competition. The IWSC (INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRIT COMPETITION) is a wine and spirits competition with the longest tradition in the world, and it is said that it is very difficult to win a medal. Headquarters are in London.
For the first time in the history of the competition, Romanian Icewine took part and achieved excellent results. I got 96 points out of 100 points and won the gold medal. For the first time in seven years, Romanian Icewine has been crowned the best in the world.
After that, it participated in various international wine competitions. It has won numerous medals and has been recognized as one of the top ice wines in the world.
As the number of imports to the Japanese market is only 120, this wine is limited to members only.
It has perfect transparency and a wonderful shine. The reddish-white gold color is a healthy color that pleases the eye.
Refined, with nuances of ripe yellow peach, quince confiture, rose petal confiture, mango and acacia honey.
The balance of fruit and acid is very good, and you can enjoy the comfort of drinking that you can't easily meet with ice wine. You can enjoy the elegant taste of European melon, mango, ripe apricot and aged honey.
- Food that goes well with
It pairs wonderfully with cheeses in general, foie gras, seafood, Thai cuisine, and fruit-based desserts, but can also be enjoyed on its own instead of dessert.
Suitable for long-term storage, it is the best gift for the future. We use the world's highest standard special cork, so there is no need to worry about cork defects even after aging for decades. Recommended for customers who have a child born in 2018.
- Note taker
- Alcohol content: 11.5%
- Residual sugar: 184.00 g/l
- Acidity: 5.92 g/l
- Volume: 375ml
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Region: Transylvania
- Province: Aruba
- Origin: Tarnave
- Village: Tawny
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Jidvei
- Manufacturer: Jidvei
- Place: Jidvei
- Place of bottling: Jidvei
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import Route: Jidvei ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C
- As this product comes with a cosmetic box, it cannot be used in a regular gift box.