- Country of Origin: Romania
- Producer: Jidvei
- Type: spirits / vinars
- Quality Classification: VSOP ( Very Superior Old Pale)
- Varieties: Feteasca Regala 50%, Welsch Riesling 50%
- Time to drink: now
- EAN code: 5942091000741
Vinars is an extremely high quality brandy from Romania. "Vin Ars" means "burning wine" in English (Vin = wine; ars = burning). The history of Vinars dates back to the 13th century and is a liquor with a great tradition. Wines made in the Jidvei region are distilled and aged for at least 5 years in oak barrels made from the same region.
Most brandies in the world are made from the pomace of grapes, but Jidvei's Vinars uses only the first juice of the super-luxury juice. The raw material is only grapes, no supplementation, no supplementation, and no fragrances or colorings are added. A luxurious brandy made with the natural power of grapes and barrels and the accumulation of over 800 years of know-how.
It has a transparent amber color and an elegant appearance.
The attack of the nose is very fruity, followed by caramel, chocolate, spice, vanilla and walnut nuances.
The palate is very rich with caramel, walnut, vanilla and chocolate nuances. It has a good balance of sweetness and acidity, and you can enjoy a long and elegant aftertaste.
- Food that goes well with
Brandy enhances the deliciousness of meals and is suitable not only as an after-meal drink, but also as an alcoholic beverage. It goes very well with richly flavored dishes that use butter. In Romania, it is customary to pair it with chocolate-based desserts, chocolate ice cream or vanilla ice cream, making it a very popular luxury dessert drink.
- How to drink
Straight, normal temperature. A brandy glass is recommended.
- Note creator
- Alcohol content: 42%
- Volume: 700ml
- Plug: cork
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Origin: Tarnave
- District: Jidvei
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Jidvei
- Viticulture manager: Nell Margineanu
- Harvesting method: high performance harvester
- Manufacturer: Jidvei
- Winemaker: Mr. Ioan Bouia
- Place of Manufacture: Jidvei Winery
- Bottling Location: Jidvei Winery
- Method: The grapes are harvested in the first half of September and the juice of the first pressing is fermented. Distillation of the wine takes place in the spring and is double distilled. After the second distillation, the alcohol content will exceed 70 degrees. After that, it is slowly aged for 5 years in Romanian barrels to reach an alcohol content of about 42%.
- Aging: local oak barrels, at least 5 years
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import Route: Jidvei Winery ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: Use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C
Gift box not available
- As this product comes with a cosmetic box, it cannot be used in a regular gift box.