When you shine a black light on a label, something interesting happens
Healthy and transparent lemon yellow with a hint of green.
The fragrance is delicate, but with rich and elegant nuances. Lemon, grapefruit, lime, pineapple, melon, chamomile, margaret, apricot, peach, geranium, acacia flower, fennel, wheat, hay and some ginger nuances.
It is dry, has a gentle acidity, and has a moderate alcohol content. Medium bodied and flavorful Moderate. Refreshing, pleasant and rich taste. The aftertaste is long and very pleasant down the throat. The result is a harmonious and elegant wine. Flavors of green apple, apricot, peach and lemon with a rich minerality. When the temperature rises, a rounded taste fills the mouth with the scent of acacia. There is also a sense of aging in the bottle, and it is very round.
- Food pairing
Dashi-based dishes, boiled fish, salt-grilled fish, yakitori (salty), refreshing white-fleshed sushi (flounder and sea bream), sake steamed, Aglio Olio, boiled in oil, deep-fried, pickled in Nanban, Japanese pepper. Teriyaki, general appetizers.
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Residual sugar: 2.97 g/l
- Acidity: 7.75 g/l
- Body: medium
- Volume: 750ml
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Country of cultivation: Romania
- Region: Transylvania
- County: Aruba
- Wine region: Tarnave
- Village: Tawny
- Vineyard: Producer's own field
- Vineyard manager: Jidvei
- Harvest method: Hand-picked
- Maker: Jidvei
- Place: Jidvei
- Place of bottling: Jidvei
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: Referrer container import
- Import Route: Jidvei ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C