- Country of Origin : Romania
- Producer : Jidvei
- Type : red / dry
- Grape variety : Feteasca Neagra 100%
- Quality Classification : DOC-CMD Murfatlar
- Time to drink : Now - 2027
A wine infused with ripe fruit. A fresh type of Feteasca Neagra that shows overwhelming performance. The strongest cost performance wine that maximizes the flavor derived from grapes.
At the Frankfurt International Trophy International Wine Competition in Germany, it won a large gold medal and received the highest evaluation in this price range.
Deep ruby color with bright purple hues.
Overwhelmed by the richness of the fragrance. It shows the appearance of the original Feteasca Neagra species. Aromas of easy-to-understand fruit dominate. Aromas of violet, strawberry, black cherry, sour cherry, blackberry, blueberry, prune, fig and cassis, with hints of coffee, cocoa, clove and black pepper.
New world style fresh type wine. It delights with its youthfulness, freshness and richness of fruit. The acidity, tannins and fruitiness are well balanced, and the mouthfeel is wonderful, and it is very comfortable to drink. Black fruit with some spice. The aftertaste is mainly fruit. It is dry and has a slightly sour taste. Moderately high tannins and moderate alcohol content. Medium bodied with a slightly strong flavor. The aftertaste is long.
- Food that goes well with
Cabbage rolls, assorted salami, smoked ham, shabu-shabu, SANDWICH MOMENT ham sandwich.
- Note taker
- Alcohol content: 13.0%
- Residual sugar: 2.46 g/l
- Acidity: 4.36 g/l
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Region: Dobrogea
- Province: Constanta
- Origin: Murfatlar
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Jidvei
- Manufacturer: Jidvei
- Place: Jidvei
- Place of bottling: Jidvei
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import Route: Jidvei ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18° C