- Country of Origin : Georgia
- Producer : Stori
- Type : orange / dry
- Grape variety : Kisi 100%
- Quality classification : None
- Time to drink : Now - 2028
We only use grapes from our own vineyards and brew our wines exclusively in traditional Qvev resellers. Essentially, all grapes are organically grown with very little added antioxidants.
Since the qvevri ( clay jars ) are buried in the ground, the temperature is naturally kept constant, stabilizing the fermentation process. After fermentation, the Qvevri is sealed and allowed to contact skin for another 2-6 months.
When the qvevri is opened, the skimmed 30% wine ( called first fraction or first distillate ) is very clear. Only the supernatant of this Qvevri is bottled and exported.
A traditional style white wine made from indigenous Georgian grapes.
A deep amber gold with brilliance from prolonged skin contact.
- Alcohol content: 13%
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Stori
- Place: Stori
- Place of bottling: Stori
- Method: 6 months of maceration fermentation and aging under the floor using traditional Qvevri. Only 30% of the top quality cuvée (very clear cuvée called first fraction) of Qvevri skim after aging is bottled.
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
Import and storage information
- Import method: Use temperature-controlled containers
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club Yokohama
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C