- Country of Origin : Romania
- Producer : Metamorfosis
- Type : red / dry
- Grape varieties : Cabernet Sauvignon 100%( 50% CL 685 and 50% CL170 clones)
- Quality Classification : DOC-CMD Dealu Mare
- Time to drink : Now - 2028
Bright purple garnet color .
Subtle ripe black fruits and hints of oak, mint and cedar elements are the hallmarks of Cabernet Sauvignon. It has notes of blackberry, blueberry, black pepper, menthol, licorice, conifers and a hint of vanilla .
The attack is firm and the tannins are abundant. The refreshing mint and cedar-like flavors and clean acidity keep the skeleton and create a well-balanced taste. The aftertaste is also cohesive and lasts relatively long. A masculine red wine that combines good texture and elegance.
- Food that goes well with
Goes well with roasted sheep, ragu pasta, hamburgers, mildew and washed cheeses . Also recommended for dark chocolate.
- Alcohol content: 14.5%
- Residual sugar: 1.55 g/l
- Acidity: 5.04 g/l
- Volume: 750ml
- Ingredients: 100% grapes
- Region: Muntenia
- Province: Prahova
- Origin: Dealu Mare
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape Grower: Metamorfosis
- Manufacturer: Metamorfosis
- Place: Metamorfosis
- Bottling location: Metamorfosis
- Aging: 10 months in Italian barrels
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import Route: Metamorfosis ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C