- Country of Origin : Romania
- Producer : Metamorfosis
- Type : red / dry
- Grape variety : Feteasca Neagra 100%
- Quality classification : DOC-C MD Dealu Mare
- Time to drink : Now - 2028
Deep ruby color.
At first, the aromas of black cherries and ripe American cherries from the grape variety are prominent. The nuances of prune and black fruit jam also reveal their faces. Spices from Italian oak barrels, pine wood, and a hint of smoke and vanilla. After a few minutes, you will smell bitter chocolate and caramel. A very complex and rich wine for this price range.
- Taste (day of uncorking)
It has typical Feteasca Neagra characteristics. While maintaining just the right amount of freshness, you can feel the balance of soft tannins and the concentrated feeling of ripe grapes. Moderate acidity and plenty of fruit. Drinking comfort is very good. The aftertaste reveals nuances of cherry, plum, roasted wood and tobacco leaf. Despite being full-bodied, it is very friendly to drink and not too heavy.
- Taste (second day)
The tannins become softer and have a velvety texture. I feel cherry jam and cloves in the aftertaste.
- Food that goes well with
Food that goes well with roast pork, cabbage rolls, hashed beef, hamburger, sweet and sour pork, salami and cheese platter, salsa verde, salt grill, Japanese pepper teriyaki, grilled silver cod with miso .
- Alcohol content: 16.0%
- Residual sugar: 3.95 g/l
- Acidity: 4.62 g/l
- Volume: 750ml
- Stopper specifications: cork
- Ingredients: 100% grapes.
- Region: Muntenia
- Province: Prahova
- Origin: Dear Mare
- Commune: Vadu Sapat
- Village: Ungureni
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape Grower: Metamorphosis
- Manufacturer: Metamorfosis
- Place: Metamorfosis
- Bottling location: Metamorfosis
- Aging: Italian oak barrel aging
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import Route: Metamorfosis ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C