- Country of Origin: Hungary
- Producer: Vylyan
- Type: red / dry
- Grape variety: Blauer Portugieser 100%
- Quality classification: PDO Villany
- Time to drink: Now - 2024
In the Hungarian Villany region, the grape variety Blauer Portugieser is very popular and is grown by most wine producers. A grape variety that appears in various stories and songs, it is a treasure for local people.
Macka means "cat" in Hungarian. The demons who fell in love from the folklore of the region are used in the five Vylyan wines, with characters and characters chosen to match the taste of the wine. It is based on the image of a cat's kindness, friendliness, and characteristics that everyone likes.
The nose is fruity with hints of sour cherry and plum.
A very pleasant and easy-to-drink wine. The balance between beautiful fruit and acidity is very good, making it a friendly and charming wine. The tannins are soft and pleasant to drink.
Food that goes well with
It goes well with lightly seasoned Hungarian and Italian appetizers and pasta.
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Residual sugar: 3.0g/L
- Acidity: 5.2g/L
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Province: Baranya
- Origin: Villany
- Village: Kisharsány
- Vineyards: Pillangó and Városhegy vineyards. Both fields are producers' own fields
- Soil: loess, clay
- Grape grower: Vylyan
- Place: Manufacturer's Brewery
- Location of bottling: manufacturer's brewery
- Production method: In order to bring out the fruit flavor, the maceration period was relatively short and the alcoholic fermentation was carried out at a temperature range of 28-30°C. The alcohol fermentation period is 11 days. After that, Malolactic was issued in a stainless steel tank.
- Aging: Combination of 6000L large barrel and stainless steel tank
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Yamaguchi Co., Ltd.
- Import route: Vylyan Winery ⇨ Yamaguchi Co., Ltd. ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
Information after import
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C