- Country of origin: Romania
- Producer: Jidvei
- Type: white / dry
- Grape variety : Sauvignon Blanc 100%
- Classification : DOC-CMD Tarnave-Jidvei
- Time to drink : Now~2024
- Price range: 3,000~3,999
- EAN code : 5942091001274
Bright lemon yellow color.
A fresh, authentic Sauvignon Blanc. Aromas of clear passion fruit dominate. Lemon, grapefruit, peach, pineapple, green apple, grass, and tomato leaves with some cream and biscuit nuances.
In the mouth, you will feel a fresh fruit attack with a firm acidity. You can enjoy apricot, peach and citrus nuances. Herbal, floral and nectar elements then spread, with a relatively smooth texture. It has just the right amount of volume, but it flows beautifully through your mouth without getting caught. It leaves a pleasant fresh feeling afterward. It has a well-balanced and elegant taste, making it ideal as a white wine to accompany meals.
- Food pairing
Salmon salad, yogurt salad, grilled shrimp and green asparagus, seafood, and refreshing white sushi.
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Residual sugar: 3.66 g/l
- Acidity: 6.60 g/l
- Body: medium
- Volume: 750ml
Grapes and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Historical region: Transylvania
- Wine region: Transylvanian Plateau
- Podgorie: Tarnave
- Village: Tauni
- Vineyard owner: Jidvei
- Vineyard manager: Nelu MARGINEAN.
- Maker: Jidvei
- Place: Jidvei
- Place of bottling: Jidvei
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Maceration: 6 hours
- Fermentation temperature: 16°C
- Aging: 6 months in stainless tank
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import Route: Jidvei ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C