- Country of Origin : Romania
- Producer : Jidvei
- Type : white / medium sweet
- Grape variety : Gewurztraminer 100%
- Classification : DOC-CT Tarnave
- Time to drink : Now - 2030
- EAN code : 5942091000208
- Deep golden color with a sense of transparency.
A well-developed wine with complex and rich aromas . Mainly the third scent. Aromas of oriental spice, beeswax, no ripe pear, marmalade, ginger, dried apricots, cooked fruit, toast and slightly nutty.
It has a strong flavor and is like baked sweets from the Showa era. It has a nice balance of sweetness and acidity. It shows some aging, but is in very good condition. An elegant aged white wine. Alcohol content is weak. Medium bodied with a slightly strong flavor. It also has a slight brandy-like flavor. The aftertaste is long.
- Food pairing
Almond-filled tarts, foie gras terrine, blue cheese, and desserts in general.
- Other comments
A very valuable dessert wine from 20 years ago . It has a very good aging condition, and is a wonderful product that is hard to get from the Eastern European area. It also has elements like orange wine, so it is also recommended for those who like orange wine. The manufacturer is a highly reliable Jidvei company. Imported in 2010 and stored in our own Yokohama warehouse in Yokohama for 12 years.
- Alcohol content: 12%
- Residual sugar: 25.00 g/l
- Volume: 750ml
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Region: Transylvania
- County: Aruba
- Wine region: Tarnave
- Village: Jidvei
- Vineyard: Producer's own field
- Vineyard manager: Jidvei
- Maker: Jidvei
- Place: Jidvei
- Place of bottling: Jidvei
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import Route: Jidvei ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C