- Country of origin: Bulgaria
- Producer: Villa Melnik
- Type: red / dry
- Grape variety: Shiroka Melnishka 100%
- Quality Classification: IGP Thracian Valley
- Time to drink: Now - 2025
Unique flavor. Herbs and flowers have a strong spice scent. Sweet jam and cherry notes linger in it.
Medium garnet color.
Fairly strong, developing wine. Notes of violet, strawberry, red cherry, red currant, lavender, vanilla, clove, cumin, tobacco, leather, mushroom and earth.
It is dry, slightly acidic and has a lot of tannins. High alcohol content, medium body. The flavor is rather strong and the aftertaste is rather long.
- Food that goes well with
A dish of dried bonito ginger, garlic, lemon juice, and soy sauce. chicken dish. Pairs well with moussaka, cheddar cheese, barbecue, and more.
- Note taker
- Alcohol content: 14.0%
- Residual sugar: 3.8 g/L
- Acidity: 5.25g/L
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: 100% grapes
- Origin: Thracian Valley
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Villa Melnik
- Manufacturer: Villa Melnik
- Place: Villa Melnik
- Place of bottling: Villa Melnik
- Aging: Bulgarian barrels
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: New Nichibu Co., Ltd.
- Import route: Villa Melnik ⇨ New Nichibu Co., Ltd. ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C