- Country of Origin: Romania
- Producer: Jidvey
- Type: white / medium dry
- Grape variety: Gewurztraminer 100%
- Classification: DOC-CMD Tarnave-Jidvei
- Time to drink: Now - 2024
Pale lemon color with a sense of transparency .
A rich aroma of cored fruit. Freshly picked white peach, freshly picked pear, lemon peel, green notes, apple mint, chamomile, old rose and light spice nuances.
Pleasant and refreshing to drink. It has just the right amount of fruit, is well balanced with acidity, and is wrapped in an elegant finish.
- Food pairing
It goes very well with Italian, Chinese and spicy dishes, mapo tofu and shrimp chili.
The label depicts a work called " Nude " by Nicolae Grigorescu, a Romanian national painter.
- Alcohol content: 12.5%
- Residual sugar: 11.46 g/l
- Acidity: 6.08 g/l
- Body: light
- Volume: 750ml
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Region: Transylvania
- County: Aruba
- Wine region: Tarnave
- Sub-region: Jidvey
- Village: Tawny
- Vineyard : Producer's own field
- Vineyard manager: Jidvey
- Maker: Jidvey
- Place: Jidvey
- Place of bottling: Jidvey
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import Route: Jidvey ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C