- Country of origin : Greece
- Producer : Muses Estate
- Type : red / dry
- Grape variety : Moutaro 100%
- Quality classification : PGI Thiva
- Time to drink : Now - 2030
Clear deep garnet color.
The scent is strong and very impressive and charming. You can find raspberries, red cherries, jams, figs, cooked fruit, licorice, pine licorice and burnt wood on the tart aroma of raspberries.
Dry, moderately high acidity and moderate tannins. It has a moderate alcohol content and a thickness that is close to medium-plus or full-bodied. You can still enjoy it, but it still has the potential to age. The scent and flavor are very pleasant, and it has a lovely and charming structure that makes you imagine berry jam.
- Food that goes well with
Robust-flavoured meat dishes such as Rossini sauce, wild game, and aged cheese.
- Note creator
- Alcohol content: 13.5%
- Volume: 750ml
- Plug: cork
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Origin: Central Greece
- Field: Muses Valley
- Climate: Mild, wet winters and dry summers; long hours of sunshine
- Field altitude: 450-550m
- Manufacturer: Muse Estate
- Place: Muse Estate
- Bottling Location: Muse Estate
- Aging: 12 months in oak barrels
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
Import and storage information
- Import method: Use temperature-controlled containers
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club Yokohama
- Storage temperature: 16°~18° C