- Country of origin : Romania
- Producer : Vinarte
- Type : red / dry
- Grape variety : 100% Merlot
- Quality Classification : DOC-CMD Samburesti-Bolovanu
- Time to drink : Now - 2025
- EAN code : 5 942083 000032
A healthy, clear, bright violet-garnet color.
The nose has notes of blackberry, cassis, chocolate, licorice, black pepper, vanilla, tobacco and ripe fruit.
It has a velvety texture and smooth, elegant tannins. Very well balanced with fruit flavors supported by acidity. It has a firm body and elegant roundness.
- Food that goes well with
It goes very well with sauce-covered red meat steak, stewed hamburger steak, beef stewed in red wine, and hard cheese.
- Alcohol content: 14.5%
- Residual sugar: 1.58 g/l
- Acidity: 5.12 g/l
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: 100% grapes.
- Region: Oltenia
- Origin: Dealu Mare
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Vinarte
- Manufacturer: Vinarte
- Place: Vinarte
- Place of bottling: Vinarte
- Aging: 12 months in French barrels
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: Daniel's Wine Club
- Import method: container import
- Import route: Vinarte ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club Yokohama
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C