- Country of origin: Bulgaria
- Producer: Edoardo Miroglio
- Type: red / dry
- Grape variety: Pinot Noir 100%
- Quality Classification: PGI Thracian Valley
- Time to drink: Now - 2024
A beautiful ruby color with garnet undertones.
Aromas of raspberry, strawberry, cherry and violet are dominated by charming red fruits .
It has a rounded mouthfeel and a smooth texture that makes it easy to drink. You can enjoy the charming flavors derived from red fruits that beautifully express the characteristics of Pinot Noir.
- Food that goes well with
Shabu-shabu with uncured ham with lemon mustard, ratatouille, liver pate, roasted duck or chicken, dipping, chicken in tomato sauce, red meat sashimi, shigureni, figs with sesame sauce, sake steamed, sesame sauce, etc.
- Note creator
- Alcohol content: 14%
- Residual sugar: 3.5 g/L
- Acidity: 5.63 g/L
- Volume: 750ml
Grape and vineyard
- Ingredients: grapes 100%
- Origin: Central
- Field: Producer's own field
- Grape grower: Edoardo Miroglio
- Place: Edoardo Miroglio
- Place of bottling: Edoardo Miroglio
- Bottling date: listed on the bottle
- Importer: New Nichibu Co., Ltd.
- Import route: Edoardo Miroglio ⇨ New Nichibu Co., Ltd. ⇨ Daniel's Wine Club
- Quality control method during transportation: use temperature-controlled containers
- Seller: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage: Daniel's Wine Club
- Storage temperature: 16°~18°C